Saturday, July 13, 2013

Wash Day

July 13,2013


     Today is my wash day with shampoo. I did not pre-poo this time. After I did my exercise for today which is my three mile walk. I wash and conditioned my hair with Cherry Blossom shampoo and conditioner by Organix. This is not a staple for me. I'm bought so many different hair shampoos and conditioners when I first did my big chop so I'm just using all the products I bought before purchasing any other hair products. I have bought the cherry blossom to stimulate scalp and roots and for shine.
     After that, I let my hair air dry for about 20 minutes, next, I oil my scalp with Dr.Miracles Hot Grow. It has Aloe, Shea, and Jojoba oil. I used this for the past five months and I'm happy with this product and will continue to use it. Next, I put in my kimmay leave in conditioner. Then I did 2 strand flat twist with a part on the side, using a little gel.
     This was my first flat twist and I watched a few videos on how to flat twist.This has been another day in my natural hair journey.  Hope everyone is healthy, happy and blessed!!!


The link for the video on the Kimmay leave in conditioner can be found on youtube,kimmaytube  or
 http://www.luvnaturals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment