Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday Blues/Natural Hair

Monday Blues
     
     Getting kinda of tire of twisting my hair every night. It's really hot outside and my hair is not staying the way I would like for it to look. I guess I've hit a bump in the natural hair journey road so to speak. I'm trying to find a style that will last for about three or four days at least, I've watched a lot of videos on how to style your twa, I'm just not sure how those style would look on me. I guess I'll never know until I try some of them out so I think I'll be trying some new styles really soon. 

Hot Weather

     Today is too hot to wear make-up.Too hot for lotion on your skin and too hot to put oil on anything. Its a  great day for swimming.  I don't like using a lot of oil in my hair when it's this hot outside. I don't want it dripping from from my hair due to the heat. I not giving up on my natural hair, I'm still getting to know it and learning how to care for it. I am open to suggestions. How do you deal with your twa on really hot days? What styles do you wear? and How long do your style last for you?


Help  A Sister Out

Share your natural hair remedies, share a day in your hair journey, what have you learned thus far.

Well, thanks you in advance for caring and sharing.....God Bless you and have a great day!!! I hope everyone is healthy, happy and blessed!!!Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment