Saturday, July 13, 2013

Relaxer Vs. Natural

 Relaxed Days

      During my relaxer days, I would get my hair relaxed about three or four times a year. For the past twenty plus years, I've been going to the hair salon getting my chemically processed. As I got older, I noticed my hair getting thinner. So I didn't relax my hair as often. It made a different for a while but not much. I paid between forty-five to eight- five bucks every times I would have my hair done at a salon. With today's economy, the cost of hair maintenance was getting to be a little too much so I started doing my own hair relaxer at home about three times a year. As time went on, my hair was shedding really bad, Many days I would wear a wig. As time went on, I was spending way too much money on wigs. I was contemplating on going natural. While debating, I wore wigs, pony tails or hair pieces.
Me wearing a wig.....

bored with my hair....

relaxed and colored
 hair












What made you decide to go natural? What's your hair care regimen?

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Here are all my natural hair posts: http://www.nesheaholic.com/search/label/natural%20hair feel free to ask me any questions, I love talking about natural hair lol

    ReplyDelete