Thursday, August 1, 2013

Natural Hair/Little Girls/Hair Care


Too many hair products......
     Can somebody tell me the do's and don'ts for little girls hair? There aren't many youtube videos on how to care for little girls hair or maybe I just haven't came across any yet. There are so many different hair products on the market, its hard to decide which should I use for my daughter's hair and which products are age appropriate? I do not want to purchase something and then its no good for their hair. What's best for sensitive skin? Trying really hard not to be a product junkie. I fine myself spending more and more. What's the best detangler? Shampoo? Moisturizer? Conditioner? Should I leave condition in her hair? Thanks you in advance for any feed back..... I hope everyone is healthy, happy and blessed!!!
  

A concerned mom...........HELP!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi just saw your post. the main thing I would suggest is use natural products not commercial products. Take the time and make your products for your daughter's hair. Unfortunately a lot of the commercial products have so much toxic chemicals in it and claim to be natural, but it is just a marketing gimmick for those of us who don't read the ingredients list. I recommend you using castile soap for shampoo. It does not dry the scalp or hair out but it cleans the hair and its natural. As a conditioner I would mix jojoba oil and eggs and apply to her hair with a steam cap, and I would mix Shea butter with coconut oil, neem oil, and jojoba oil whip it with a cake mixer to add air giving it a whip cream feel. I promise your daughter hair will be the envied. And I recommend twist styles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kendra Ferguson, I really appreciate your advice and response...I will try this but I don't have a steam cap, I have a hooded hair dryer. Do you think it makes a different?

    ReplyDelete