Tuesday, August 6, 2013

EmbraceYou/Check-In

My Natural Hair Journey
     So I haven't been on here for about a week or so, I went out of town to my family reunion. I had a ball, not much time for blogging during that time but I did get to share about my natural hair routine and how I manage my hair. That was fun and encouraging all at the same time. I just wanted to share that I am still on my natural hair journey, still embracing me and all my flaws, happy to be me and loving me. I love my hair and I'm so proud because its growing and I've been doing it myself. It's been one full year with no relaxers and six months post big chop and I am still going strong. All the compliments and questions I get about my hair really make me feel good and proud of my natural hair. To anyone that's early in your natural hair journey, don't give up, I know it can be kind of rough early on but it does get better with time. Just be patient and find what works for your hair. I've learned that what works for somebody else may or may not work for the next person so you should try different products for at least thirty day or so before trying another product. I bought too many products at one time instead of buying one at a time or one line of products. Now I have all these products, so my plan is to use all that I have before purchasing any more hair products. I do recommend trying the products in the stores before buying over priced products on line. I hope everyone is happy, healthy & blessed!!! Enjoy your natural hair journey!!!EmbraceYou!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment