Thursday, August 22, 2013

Natural Hair Up Date

Natural Hair Journey


     Quick up-date for my natural hair journey, I don't shampoo as much. I shampoo once every 2 week or once a week depending on if I have product build-up. Two strand twist is my go to style. I'll leave my hair in twist for two or three days then wear a twist out style, still learning to styling my hair. It's a work in progress. I will continue to use TRESemme' hair products. As a leave in, I mix my conditioner, carrot oil and vitamin e oil with water. I will continue to use all natural Coconut Shea curl defining creme by Eden until it all gone. I'm sure I'll purchase more because I use it on my daughter's hair as well. To maintain my curl definition I twist my hair nightly. I usually don't use more curling creme. If my hair feels dry I will spritz it with water or  my leave in mixture to dampen or moisturize my hair. This is what I have been doing to my hair for the past 3 or 4 weeks and so far this natural hair journey of mine is going okay. I am encouraged to continue my journey and I hope all my natural sisters out there are encouraged too. I'm still learning my hair and having fun at the same time.I love doing my own hair. Until next time, I hope everyone is happy, healthy and blessed!!Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment