Monday, September 23, 2013

Quick Update On My Natural Hair

Quick Update On My Natural Hair

     So for the past three or four weeks, I have be wearing my hair in twist part of the week.and then rocking some type of afro style. I love wearing my natural hair out now. Before, I did not feel so secure or confident about my natural hair. I growing really well. My routine as of lately is pre-poo and shampoo once a month. I co-wash  every two weeks or more if I feel my hair needs it. I twist my hair with Cantu lock and twist gel and throughout out the week I moisturize with water and/or an mixture of oils. To name a few coconut oil, avocado oil, jojoba oil, argan oil, vitamin e oil among other oils. I use shea butter sometimes and I am thinking about trying some other butter for my hair. When I shampoo, I use TRESemme' split remedy or almond shea butter shampoo by Suave. I usually mix my conditioners with oils and use it as my leave-in conditioner. This has been working so far for my hair. I will continual using these products until they all gone before I try something new. Here's to being happy, healthy and blessed....

No comments:

Post a Comment